Compatible with our best-in-the-industry probes, the DM5E corrosion thickness gauges represent the highest standard of precise, user-friendly thickness measurement. Lightweight and ergonomically designed for everyday use, their intuitive interface and simple calibration give you measurements you can trust, even in the harshest working environments.
The most commonly used probes (501, 503, 512, FH2E, and 590) are already programmed onto the device, simplifying your operations for more accurate, reliable readings. Choose from three levels of functionality to determine the capability — and the price — that works for you.
- Easy, intuitive operation takes thickness readings automatically, guiding you through every step
- Dedicated state-of-the-art probes allow for improved high-temperature performance
- DM5E and DM5E DL offer dual-multi measurement, allowing convenient measurement through protective coatings
- DM5E DL includes a built-in data logger supporting up to 50,000 readings
Choose from three levels of functionality:
The basic version allows for simple, handheld operation via a user-friendly interface. Rugged housing stands up to the harshest working environments, and the sealed, watertight and dust-proof membrane keypad features a minimum of function keys and arrow keys. Specified to EN 15317, this model incorporates a wide range of features, including Min/Max capture, B-Scan generation, alarms, and differential thickness measurement for instant comparison between measured and nominal thickness.
- Ergonomically designed with a weight of just 223g
- AA batteries allow up to 60 hours of operation
- LCD data display is backlit for visibility in all lighting conditions
DM5E incorporates all the features of the DM5E Basic but also offers the dual multi operating mode — an invaluable tool in measuring thickness of metal through coatings. There is no need to remove the coating at the measuring point, saving you time and money. Users can upgrade from DM5E Basic to DM5E in the field. Dual multi is only viable when using DA501 or DA512 probes.
The DM5E DL is identical to the DM5E but features a built-in data logger supporting linear and grid-style data file formats, capable of holding up to 50,000 readings. Files can be transferred to a PC via a Mini USB port. Files can also be imported directly into Microsoft Excel through a macro. All alphanumeric data for filenames and notes is directly entered via the keypad. Both the basic and standard versions are field-upgradable to become DL versions.