ALEXA LIGHT WEIGHT GAS-TIGHT EOD CONTAINER
Gas-tight EOD container design provides:
- maximum level of protection against shock wave, fire and fragmentation,
- strengthening CBRNE security,
- rapid isolation and transport of hazardous materials with a maximum weight of 1,5 kg TNT equivalent,
- isolating hazards and moving them away from populated areas.
A cost-effective, mobile, easy-to-use solution for: special forces / border guards / police / bomb disposal units / public facility security services.
The ALEXA container is suitable for mounting on a robotic drive unit and on a pick-up chassis enabling:
- placing close to the hazard and fast isolation of hazardous materials,
- rapid movement to the place of danger, in crisis and war situations,
- operating in confined spaces and heavy traffic areas.
the design of the ALEXA container allows sampling of post-detonation gases from a closed container and:
- checking pressure inside the container body,
- venting of gases after detonation,
sampling of gases from inside the container into special containers for further analysis.
- wired or radio remote control,
- fully automatic container opening/closing system,
- possibility to work with a EOD robot,
- wide range of carriers/vehicles to use in terms of permissible gross weight of the vehicle.
|Maximum explosive||1,5 kg (TNT)|
|Type of container||gas-tight|
|Maximum weight of transported object||50 kg|
|Maximum size of transported object||600 mm x 450 mm x 400 mm (LxWxH)|
|Maximum size of the container||1500 mm x 1200 mm x 1300 mm (LxWxH)|