EI-10 Insulator on inflatable tubular construction
The Insulator, so called “waiting room”, is used for urgent isolation of a patient suspected of a highly contagious disease. It is designed for immediate use and characterized by very easy manipulation and quick access to operating mode. Thanks to the transparent foil, it enables visual monitoring of the patient during his/her isolation.
The Insulator is used at school facilities, airports, emergency admissions, etc.
- its design solution does enable easy handling of the patient placed in the Bio-bag EBV-30/40
- designed on the principle of inflatable tubular construction, negative pressure mode using 2 pcs of filter-ventilation unit
- inflation by a compressor
- commissioning time is approx. 3 min
- possibility to place a hospital bed and other accessories in the Insulator
- thanks to the inflatable construction and easy activation, it enables the creation of isolation space anytime and anywhere
- waterproof and easy to wash surface
- dimensionally designed to allow the connection of decontamination showers
- the Insulator is supplied in a transport bag together with filter-ventilation units (2 pcs), filters (2 pcs) and the compressor
Dimensions: 2,9 x 2,4 x 2,25 m (l x w x h)
Dimensions in the folded state: 0,6 x 0,6 x 0,3 m
Weight: 45 kg