Ultimate mobile metals analysis when you’re trying to prevent grade mix-ups of incoming and outgoing materials, conduct material verification and quality control or maximize profits in a scrapyard.
Why choose the PMI-MASTER Pro2?
- Reliable C analysis: accurate carbon analysis from L grade stainless steels to low alloy and carbon steels.
- Ready to go: short warm-up time means you’re up and running in no time.
- Low argon consumption: concentric electrode shielding argon flow technology reduces air gaps and optimizes gas flow.
- Universal adaptors: rubber seal for concave and convex surfaces allows analysis of almost any sample.
- Multi-CCD optics in Paschen-Runge mounting and optimised pixel resolution
- Lead gel battery: SPARK measurements up to 120/759 and ARC measurements to up 80/500 (using standard parameters)
- Computer system: Internal computer unit and touch screen user interface
- Steel alloys
- L grade segregation in stainless steel
- N*, C, P*, S*, Sn*, As*, B* analysis in steel
- Al alloys ~ Al-Si ~ Al-Si-Cu
- Cu-Sn ~ Cu-Zn
- Cu, Ni, Zn, Co, Mg, Pb, Sn and Ti alloys
*With UVTouch probe