These ground-breaking spectrometers OE720 and OE750 offer high optical resolution and low detection limits. They covers all elements for complete metals analysis, the OE750 even analyses gases. The OE series performs on a par with larger and more expensive spectrometers.
High-performance metals analysis made affordable
The OE750 and the NEW OE720 are ground-breaking OES metals analyzers. They cover the complete spectrum of elements in metal* with low detection limits and state-of-the-art multi-CMOS technology.
Tightening of industry regulations, complex supply chains and increased use of scrap as a base material means it’s crucial for foundries and metals manufacturers to control main, residual, tramp and trace elements in the lowest ppm range. Historically, OES analysis at this level was out of reach for many businesses. That’s now changed with the OE series.
These spark spectrometers allow you to analyze all main alloying elements and identify exceptionally low levels of tramp, trace and treatment elements in metals, such as nitrogen in steel. The OE750 also covers rare applications like oxygen in copper and oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen in titanium.
Fast measurement times, high reliability and low operating costs mean the OE series is invaluable for everyday analysis and total quality control, with performance on a par with larger and more expensive spectrometers.
*Depending on the application, for further details request our application reports.
Highlights and Applications
For fast, comprehensive metals quality analysis in a single affordable instrument, the OE750 delivers everything you need.
- Covers all elements for complete metals analysis with low detection limits
- High optical resolution to control tramp and trace elements
- Excellent long-term stability, precision and accuracy.
- OE750: analysis of gases (H and O in Ti, O in Cu)
- Affordable to buy and run, with performance on a par with more expensive analyzers
- Comprehensive metals database included, for fast and easy grade identification.
- Optional SPC and charge correction software for optimal process control
- Connectivity with cloud-based data management
Tired of wasting your time searching for grades manually?
Our OES analyzers come with the world’s largest metal database already installed. With more than 15 million records for over 350,000 materials from 74 countries, you’ll have easy access to the information you need with no time-consuming research in norms and grade catalogues.
- Find equivalents to foreign metals and comparing alternatives side by side (cross referencing).
- Search for metals worldwide by specific chemical composition or mechanical properties.
- Decipher metal specifications and finding the correct grade for a specific application.
- Find precise traceable and reliable mechanical, physical and other property data for various conditions and temperatures.
- Follow the ever increasing pace of changes to national and international standards (such as AISI/ASDM, DIN, EN, BS, JIS, GOST and many more).