Structurix G 128 Developer
- Excellent stability during storage as concentrate
- Robust performance in high temperature and high humidity conditions
- Resistance to oxidation in normal use
- Excellent speed
- Exceptional contrast characteristics
Structurix G 328 Fixer
- 600 ml/m2 is the average rate or 90 ml/film of 35 x 43 cm
- Keep the solution level constant and replace after 1.5 m2 film per litre original solution has been fixed
AUTOMATIC PROCESSING CHEMICALS
- two-part developer suitable for standard processing in the 8 minute cycle but specifically designed for super fast 5 minute processing.
- glutaraldehyde-free and boron-free, reducing its impact on the environment.
- enables you to develop your films at a lower temperature in the standard 8 minute processing cycle, resulting in less evaporation of the chemicals.
- new one-part starter solution to be added to ecoDEV ready-for-use solution.
- Whenever you replace the ecoDEV developer, we recommend use of ecoSTART starter solution to ensure film images with optimal sensitometric results right from the start.
- new two-part fixer for universal use but specially designed for super fast processing, with the lowest possible replenishment rates while rendering improved archiving results.
- can be used for manual processing. For manual usage, one set of concentrate is enough to prepare 25 litres of ready-for-use solution.