This analyzer brings high performance on a limited budget. It is suited to smaller foundries and metal processing companies that don’t need low detection limits. For bigger foundries and steel plants. It is also a fast, reliable backup analyzer.
It is the ideal solution for the metal production and processing industry, providing cost-effective, reliable analysis. This new generation optical emission spectrometer offers high analytical performance at an extremely compact size.
This OES spark spectrometer offers very short start-up and measurement time, identification of duplex steels with nitrogen analysis and a unique spark stand, accessible from three sides.
Why choose the FOUNDRY-MASTER Smart?
Compact size: the small foot-print of only 415 x 665 mm and weighing just 35 kg makes handling easy
Price-performance ratio: high analytical performance from powerful patented optics, including identification of Nitrogen in duplex steels
Further benefits: very short start-up and measurement time, wide range of result forms and automatic storage
Tired of wasting your time searching for grades manually?
Our mobile spark OES analyzers come with the world’s largest metal database already installed. With more than 15 million records for over 350,000 materials from 74 countries, you’ll have easy access to the information you need with no time-consuming research in norms and grade catalogues.
- Find equivalents to foreign metals and comparing alternatives side by side (cross referencing).
- Search for metals worldwide by specific chemical composition or mechanical properties.
- Decipher metal specifications and finding the correct grade for a specific application.
- Find precise traceable and reliable mechanical, physical and other property data for various conditions and temperatures.
- Follow the ever increasing pace of changes to national and international standards (such as AISI/ASDM, DIN,EN, BS, JIS, GOST and many more).
Flat field Multi-CCD optics
Wavelength range: 175 – 420 nm
Computer system: External PC-Workstation with Microsoft® Windows® user interface
W / H / D: 415 x 280 x 665 mm
(W / H / D: 16.33” x 11.00” x 26.18”)
Weight: 35 kg (77 lbs)
Analytical mode / identification.
Majority of metals and their alloys.
Fe: alloys, cast iron alloys.
Al: alloys, cast alloys,…
Cu: bronze, brass, Cu-Ni,…
Ni: hasteloy ~inconel ~ monel,…
Ti: Ti pure, Ti.6-4 ~ Ti.8-Mn.
Mg-,Co-, Sn-, Zn alloys, solders and more…
Brochure: FOUNDRY-MASTER Smart