- Revolutionary cascade fixing reduces the amount of silver in the waste water by a factor of 5 to 10.
- Reduction of fixer replenishment if the Structurix ecoFix is used.
- Economical water and electricity consumption.
- Infrared drying reducing the amount of heat produced in the darkroom to a minimum.
- Optimal replenishment system as a result of film surface scanning.
- Intermediate washing which ensures that there is hardly any carry-over of developer, keeping the fixer bath in optimum condition. This system also prevents development faults occuring on the film.
- Design for Recycling