The well-established and proven ultrasonic thickness gauge DMS Go is available with joystick operation or as the DMS Go+ with arrow-key operation. The DMS Go and the DMS Go+ are both ultra-portable and ultra-powerful thickness gauges.
Both units have a small protected hand-held housing with the biggest A-Scan display in its class and features which are essential for inspections based on common codes and standards.
The DMS Go + is the youngest member of the DMS Go family equipped with an arrow-keypad and the latest industrial electronics to provide accurate, reliable and comprehensive thickness inspection data.
Apart from the different operational devices the joystick or the arrow-keypad, the operation and the menus of both instruments are the same. The accessories are inter-changeable with both instruments. And even the stored instrument settings of the DSM Go can be used with the DSM Go + and vice versa.
The DMS Go+ uses the same operating platform and hardware as the state-of-the-art USM Go+ portable flaw detector. Both DMS Go and DMS Go+ thickness gauges can be easily converted into comprehensive flaw detectors with a simple software upgrade.
HIGH PERFORMANCE THICKNESS MEASUREMENT
- Zero cross measurement technique for high measurement stability and reliability
- Automatic gain control for excellent repeatability and corrosion monitoring.
- Built-in temperature compensation for accurate measurement up to 540°C (1000°F)
- Multiple calibration and zeroing modes for repeatable accuracy.
- Multiple measurement modes, including thickness, A-scan, B-scan, Min/max and differential.
HIGH CAPACITY DATA RECORDER AND COMPATIBILITY WITH POWERFUL DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- On-board data recorder, with capacity of hundreds of thousands of thickness readings, with storage of A-scan, B-scan and MicroGrid attachments
- Data can be organized in pre-set, custom or advanced file structures.
- Data transfer is by SD card or via USB port to PC. Data can be transferred in various file formats to allow easy integration with user data management systems.
- Compatible with UltraMate and UltraMate Lite data management programs to allow for comprehensive data analysis and documentation.
EASE OF USE
- Intuitive joystick (DMS Go) and arrow-keypad (DMS Go+) for positive digital control of parameters
- One hand operation and one-hand, menu-directedcalibration process
- A “Flip” function allows use by both left-handed and right-handed operatives.
- A large, 800×480 pixel, display screen, ergonomically sized to reduce eye-strain, which can be adjusted to provide optimum visibility in various ambient light conditions.
- Small size, lightweight (870g, 1.9lb), robust construction to IP67 for operation in harsh environments.
- Battery allows up to 10 hours operation and can be re-charged on- or off-board.